Sick of kicking your hinge joint fencing along the ground to unroll it? This simple implement simply attaches to the three point linkage on your tractor and allows the tractor to do all of the hard work.
Free Hinge Joint Wire Spinner Plans
|8||32NB light wall pipe||75mm||2|
|10||25NB medium wall pipe||1500||1|
|Lower 3 point linkage pins||To suit your tractor||2|
|Upper 3 point linkage pin||To suit your tractor||1|
1. Begin by cutting the steel to the required sizes.
2. Weld item 3 onto one end of item 2 to close the end off.
3. Weld item 2 to item 1 in the centre. Refer to diagrams 1 and 2.
4. Weld items 6 to item 2 as shown in diagram 2.
5. Weld items 7 to the ends of item 1 as shown in diagram 2.
6. Weld items 8 and 9 to items 7. Refer to diagram 1.
7. Drill holes into items 4 and 5. The size will depend on what size pins are on your tractors three point linkage.
8. Weld items 4 and 5 in place as shown in diagrams 1 and 2.
9. Drill holes in the ends of item 10 to suit your lynch pins.
10. Grind any welds as required and paint.